directory-users mailing list archives

From Markus Pohle <apache...@webunity.de>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 1.5 working replication configuration needed
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 20:00:39 GMT

Hi Alex,

thats correct... build-in replication support thru mitosis is in
apacheds version 1.5 only.

but still have the problem that I do not understand how to configure
the replication with two master ldap servers as described in my first
email.

did anybody from the core team configure the replication and tested
it? maybe someone can send me sample configuration file that I can use?

any help is really appreciated!!

TIA,
Markus Pohle