directory-users mailing list archives

From "Juergen Aschenbrenner" <juergen.aschenbren...@gmail.com>
Subject migratiting to ApacheDS
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 10:19:51 GMT
Hi all,

In order to develop and test components offline I am currently trying to
migrate a directory from the network to my local machine using ApacheDS 1.0.
Though it seems that ApacheDS does not fully understand the schema used by
the network directory. Relatively new to the concept of modelling a
directory I learned that it should it be possible to customize or extend a
schema in order to migrate or replicate schemas.

Could someone here in this mailing list give me a hint how to do this.

Thanks in advance

J├╝rgen