directory-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Marcher" <martin.marc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alias Problem "failed on search operation: attributeType w/ OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.12 not registered!"
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 15:11:23 GMT
> OK Thanks!
>
> BTW did you try what I recommended regarding adding the indices before
> adding the data?

nope sorry didn't get to that yet, I guess I can do that until monday.
For the time being i need to populate our directory (score yesterday:
me 1 : ldap 3 - score today me: 4 - ldap 6 -- catching up on this
beast) ldap itself is juuuuuuuuuussssst a bit more complex than i
thought, emmanuel provided me with a good link which helps getting the
basics right.