directory-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Marcher" <martin.marc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Schema subsystem primer for 1.5 moved to documentation
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 10:56:09 GMT
Hi,

may be off topic but is the advanced user guide still officially valid
for 1.5? imho it should at least be noted that you can use large parts
of it (at least that is what I found out until now) - somewhat like
the link to the basic user guide for 1.0 from 1.5 page

martin

--
Martin Marcher
martin.marcher@gmail.com