directory-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Marcher" <martin.marc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACI with self and posixAccount
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 18:44:12 GMT
Hello,

thanks for the answers. Also the note on grantAdd for userPassword was
something I probably wouldn't have thought of.

m-disabled did the trick for posixAccount.

Still having a few problems with the ACIs but now that i know of
"thisEntry" I got a few steps further and the ACIs are something I can
step by step expand and test until it fits my needs.

--
Martin Marcher
martin.marcher@gmail.com