directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: migratiting to ApacheDS
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 11:36:17 GMT
Hi Juergen !

as Stefan says, using apacheDS 1.5 is much easier. Plus the fact we
have a serious issue in ADS 1.0.1 with Schema adding (we are still
struggling with 1.0.2 release...) should dribve you to use ADS 1.5.
FYI, ADS 1.5 is also much faster than ADS 1.0 (I would say 2 times
faster, at least)

Note that ADS 1.5 needs Java 5.

Emmanuel

--