directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApcaheDS] How to import schema without using LDAP Studio
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 23:39:49 GMT
Hi,

first our apologizes for the problems you are facing. We have to fix this
escaping problem, and we will try to fix it asap (it means tomorrow, I
guess).

I'm sorry that I can't give you a better answer right now, but I'm a little
bit off base, being in Amsterdam for the Apache Conference, but we will find
someone to update the site and give you a clear answer to all your
questions.

I assume you are on Windows.

We will do our best  to help you!

Emmanuel