directory-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject google search results
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 17:07:12 GMT
I have been looking around off and on for a ldap server in java that I
could use for some unit testing and perhaps embedding in another
project I work on...and for some reason never ran across apacheds...

I was talking to wendy smoak on #continuum @ codehaus and she prompted
me to ping akarasulu who pointed me in the right direction..

anyway, akarasulu also asked me to mention on this users list my
experience in trying to find you guys since he said it was a topic
under discussion atm...it was a few months ago that I last looked for
a java ldap server and had only really come up with some dead
sourceforge project.  I also just checked again to make sure I wasn't
crazy and had just overlooked this project but sure enough, 'java ldap
server' doesn't pop up interesting results for a while..

admittedly I didn't search _hard_ but anyway, cheers :)

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com