directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] 1.0.2 Released
Date Sat, 26 May 2007 03:11:41 GMT
Hi all,

I finally released ApacheDS 1.0.2 minus the Windows installer.  All the jars
have been deployed with javadoc and source jars to the ibibilio sync
repository and soon should replicate to ibiblio and the rest of the
mirrors.  Likewise for the installers on Apache mirrors.  It will probably
take a while for the installers to replicate but for the time being you can
find them here:

http://www.apache.org/dist/directory/apacheds/stable/1.0/1.0.2

So I deployed everything except the windows installer and this is because
all my windows machines are busted.  If someone has a windows machine and
can build the installer and deploy from this tag:

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/releases/1.0.2

For some reason I could not find the directions in our wiki on how to build
the windows installer.  Does anyone know where that page went?  Also perhaps
someone can add the link to the site for downloading 1.0.2.

Thanks,
Alex