directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Email validation and default groups
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 13:29:31 GMT
We could do it at OPS4J however it would be nice to keep the project here
since it is so closely coupled to ApacheDS.  Is this ok for you?  If you can

submit some patches at first we can apply then to a sandbox area for this
then I'm sure we could kick off a vote to get you karma to work on this
stuff
here.  I know it's not as open as working on stuff over at OPS4J but after
this
tiny hurdle we can get moving rapidly.

Alex