directory-users mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple structural objectClasses valid?
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 11:00:10 GMT
Hi,

LDAP allows a single branch of structural objectClasses hierarchy to
be added to an entry. So top, person, inetOrgPerson are possible
objectClass values for an entry, but you cannot add an
organizationalUnit in that group.

If ApacheDS allows you to do something different, than just file a Jira issue.

--
Ersin