directory-users mailing list archives

From Jo Jeeka <joje...@yahoo.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] How to register attribute types and values?
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 21:05:47 GMT

I have two errors I need to get around when trying to
use ApacheDS for Junit testing (no GUI).

First error...
2007-05-09 16:31:40,763 WARN
org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.OidRegistryMonitorAdapter
- Failed to resolve OID: groupofurls
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.exception.LdapInvalidAttributeIdentifierException:
OID for name 'groupofurls' was not found within the
OID registry

is caused by reading in an LDIF with:

dn: cn=OW_gp, ou=Groups, dc=source,dc=com
displayName: User - OW
objectClass: top
objectClass: fGroup
objectClass: groupofurls
objectClass: groupofuniquenames
cn: OW_gp

Second error...
Caused by:
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.exception.LdapInvalidAttributeIdentifierException:
type not found in attribute registry!

caused by reading in an LDIF with:

dn: cn=OW_gp, ou=Groups, dc=source,dc=com
displayName: User - OW
type: 0
objectClass: top
objectClass: groupofuniquenames
cn: OW_gp

Both errors seem to stem from the fact that I am not
registering attribute names or values.

Any help would be appreciated.