directory-users mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 1.5 Maven Build Error on AIX 5.3 with IBM JDK 1.5.0 64bit
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 06:29:09 GMT
> On 5/23/07, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
> > Maven profile sounds a good short term solution to me. As Alex says, we
> > should find a way to build the server with any JVM asap, and then spend
> > some time finding a better solution for IBM JRE.

OK, I went through and added checks in individual tests based on the
installed JRE.  This is more fine-tuned than just commenting out tests
or setting up a profile, since all the tests will run by default if
you are using the Sun JRE with unlimited policy.  This also allowed me
to understand more of the details about differences between the JREs.

You guys with IBM JRE's can 'svn up' and re-build.

HTH,

Enrique