directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS][Site][BUG] Incorrect reference to OpenLDAP? (was: Re: what is wrong with this link)
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 10:14:53 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Incidentally, on this page [0] of the BUG, why does the snapshot image of
> the dialog window in the "Changing the admin password" contain "Open
> LDAP/DSML Connection" as the title?  Can we change this so people know it's
> for ApacheDS?

Hi Alex!

This is a screen shot from JXplorer. Please note that the title of the
dialog is "Open LDAP/DSML Connection", not "OpenLDAP/DSML Connection"
(Open is an action here). But we plan to change the screen shots from
JXplorer to Directory Studio anyway, if appropriate (as obviously here).

Greetings,
     Stefan