directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: Thunderbird 1.5 or 2.0 integration
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 09:51:14 GMT
Hi Andrew!

Emmanuel has fixed the bug in the current 1.5 trunk which caused an
exception in the server. I have tested the server with Thunderbird 1.5
and the Search dialog is able to find entries.

Perhaps you can check whether we can close the related bug
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-927

Please not that I had problems with the download (offline) function of
Thunderbird, but this seems not be related to ApacheDS.

Thanks in advance + Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan