directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Custom schema issues (again)
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 05:59:54 GMT
Tony Thompson a écrit :

>>There is no ArrayList<String> here.
>>
>>Can you just follow the exact same sequence ? I think the key is
>>

>removing the maven repository.
>

>>Don't forget to svn up, as I have fixed an error in the script.
>>
>>Emmanuel
>>

>Well, I have tried about everything I can think of and it still does the
>same thing.

Embrarassing...

>I am on a Windows machine so I am not sure if that is part
>of the problem (it usually is).

I don't use windows :)

> I had a 1.4 JRE installed and I removed
>that but it didn't make a difference.  I have my JAVA_HOME environment
>variable set to a 1.5 JDK directory.  I wiped out the Maven repo and
>followed your steps and it still generates the source with the generics
>in there.

This is *very* strange. The generic is stored into a velocity template
which is stored into
apacheds/core-plugin/src/main/resources/org/apache/directory/server/core/tools/schema/Schema.template

If you look at this file, it should *not* contains any generic.
1.0 version can be seen here :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/branches/1.0/core-plugin/src/main/resources/org/apache/directory/server/core/tools/schema/Schema.template

1.5 version is here :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk/core-plugin/src/main/resources/org/apache/directory/server/core/tools/schema/Schema.template

Those files are stored into
.m2/repository/org/apache/directory/server/apacheds-core-plugin/1.0.2-SNAPSHOT/apacheds-core-plugin-1.0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
if you tries with trunk.

Can you check on your disk to see if you don't have an
apacheds-core-plugin-<whatever>.jar file which could be possibly in your
path? If so, just delete those files, and give it another try.

Emmanuel