directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Alias Problem "failed on search operation: attributeType w/ OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.12 not registered!"
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 20:41:24 GMT
Martin Marcher a écrit :

>> Can you fill a JIRA so that we remember to fix this problem ?
>

> already on it's way...just putting together all the info...

Thanks !!!

>> Thanks for using ADS, and thanks a lot for being kind with us, when you
>> have spoiled hours trying to deal with Index ...
>

> hehe, i was just thinking "those poor guys/girls at apacheds have to
> deal with people like me, probably shooting myself in the foot and
> expect them to fix it".
>
> Don't worry I consider myself at best a junior level sysadmin with too
> little time and to much on the "to read" list. (Guess I'm not the only
> one on the planet with this problem).

You know what ? We would be very interested if you can write a simple
'How to' which can be included into the doco. We have  a few articles
(http://directory.apache.org/community%26resources/articles.html) which
describe ADS usage. We are interesting by some more !

Thanks for your patience :)

Emmanuel

PS: we *love* our users : they find bugs, they have good ideas, and they
help us to improve the server !