directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Alias Problem "failed on search operation: attributeType w/ OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.12 not registered!"
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 20:14:41 GMT
Martin Marcher a écrit :

> Hi,

Hi !

> <snip/>

> Having to reload the data isn't much of a problem for me, our
> directory is quite small and I guess reloading won't take long but all
> of the entries not being accessible any more seems
>
> a) PEBCAK (which i suspect in the first place here) or
> b) not good at all

Very true ... But we are currently working to ease the user feelings :
the next version will store the full configuration into ADS itself, so
we will be able to trigger a store procedure to create an index when
added dynamically, using two of the cool features ADS offers : triggers
and SP !

Can you fill a JIRA so that we remember to fix this problem ?

Thanks for using ADS, and thanks a lot for being kind with us, when you
have spoiled hours trying to deal with Index ...

Emmanuel