directory-users mailing list archives

From Jo Jeeka <joje...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] How to register attribute types and values?
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 22:21:32 GMT

Hello,

Yes.  When he first emailed he just found the email
address on the site and didn't realize it was a
mailing list email address.  I joined once I realized
(digging around more) that the email address was for a
list.

If the question was answered before through the
mailing list then we missed it.

Sorry for the confusion.

So what is the answer?

Thanks!

--- Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just wonder if you are working with Shane
> bailey... You seems to have the
> very same problem
>
> On 5/9/07, Jo Jeeka <jojeeka@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >

> > I have two errors I need to get around when trying
> > use ApacheDS for Junit testing (no GUI).
> >
> > First error...
> > 2007-05-09 16:31:40,763 WARN

org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.OidRegistryMonitorAdapter
> > - Failed to resolve OID: groupofurls

org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.exception.LdapInvalidAttributeIdentifierException

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/custom-schema.html

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/add-your-first-elements-to-the-schema.html