directory-users mailing list archives

From Francois Armand <farm...@linagora.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Proxied Authz control (RFC 4370)
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 07:33:46 GMT
Le jeudi 24 mai 2007 à 19:34 +0200, Emmanuel Lecharny a écrit :
> Hi François,

Hi,
thank you for your answer :)

> You are not doing someting wrong. If you request ADS rootDSE for the
> operational attribute supportedControl, you will get the list of
> currently supported ones. Proxed Auth is not in this list right now.

I should have test that, thank you for the tip.

> We don't generate the javadoc, because we are lazzy,

Oh yes, I'm absolutely sure of that ;)

> and also because this is not a library, but a server.

Good point. But it's so attractive to use it for unit tests and
"just get the package and everything run" java LDAP applications :)

> However, generating it should be
> easy, but we don't have time to dip our fingers into maven to do it.
> Feel free to help us by adding the missing pieces ;) The very same for
> the SRC package.

Well... I'm not sure I'm the kind of wizard able to understand the
magic of Maven :) But in a near future, I may be driven to learn its
arcane, and if I succeed in doing something about it, I will be really
happy to try to help you.

Francois