directory-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Marcher" <martin.marc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GUI-less install of ADS
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:06:41 GMT
Hello,

i had the same problem.

just go to a debian workstation that has a monitor, start the install
(actually do all the installation steps) after finishing you'll be
asked to wether you want to create a "template file" (lacking better
terms sorry) that you can use for automated installations.

iirc it's the just calling the install script with this xml file as an argument.

hth
martin

--
Martin Marcher