directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Having problems with schemas in 1.5
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:37:16 GMT
Hi Damien,

i'm happy that you finally made it !

FYI, I think we have a solution for the {128} at the end of syntaxes. As
suggested by Alex, I modifed the metaSchema to add a m-length attribute, and
we are done !

I will commit the code soon, but I have to add some check in the
schemaService to be sure that the value is correctly handled by the server
(I mean, that user will be rebufed if they try ton inject data longer than
the maximuml allowed :)

Emmanuel

--
Regards,