directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem searching and binding from PHP and SugarCRM
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 20:13:07 GMT
Matt,

All I can say is some additional search request parameter might be causing
this.  We can do
two things.  We can turn on debugging and get a boat load of output from ADS
and analyze that
or we can capture the traffic using ethereal (etherape now I guess) and look
at that.

What I want to do is figure out the exact set of parameters supplied to ADS
by Sugar.  Then go
about reproducing the problem so we can get you a workaround or just fix the
bug fast.

Alex