directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Loading ldif files into apache ds
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 01:20:33 GMT
yeah there is an easier way ... take a look here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/releases/1.0.1/apacheds/core/src/main/schemas/

In there are the descriptors that are used to generate the sources.  It's
all in OpenLDAP format so it should be easier to read than the generated
code.

Alex