directory-users mailing list archives

From "Kock, Boris" <boris.k...@logicacmg.com>
Subject [LDAP Studio] Get Base DNs from Root DSE seems broken
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:15:05 GMT
Hi there,

In the Options tab of the connection properties there is an option: Get base DNs from Root
DSE. When connection to our LDAP directory server with this option selected the Base DNs are
not displayed. Other LDAP browsers are able to show this information. I can only browse the
directory when the Base DN is filled in.
Has anyone experienced the same and is there is solution for this?

I am using LDAP studio version 0.7.0 on windows XP professional.

Boris

and inform the sender. Thank you.