directory-users mailing list archives

From "Tony Thompson" <Tony.Thomp...@stone-ware.com>
Subject RE: [ApacheDS] Custom schema issues (again)
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:46:49 GMT
OK, I wiped out my repository and started over.  Now I can't get beyond the second step.  I
checked out the code from svn and did the "mvn install".  That worked.  Then I do this:

mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.directory.server -DarchetypeArtifactId=apacheds-schema-archetype
-DarchetypeVersion=1.0.1 -DgroupId=com.stoneware.schema.apache -DartifactId=webnet-schema

And I get this error:

[INFO] [archetype:create]
[INFO] Defaulting package to group ID: com.stoneware.schema.apache
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Using following parameters for creating Archetype: apacheds-schema-archetype:1.0.1
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Parameter: groupId, Value: com.stoneware.schema.apache
[INFO] Parameter: packageName, Value: com.stoneware.schema.apache
[INFO] Parameter: basedir, Value: D:\webNetwork-5.1.0.0\apache
[INFO] Parameter: package, Value: com.stoneware.schema.apache
[INFO] Parameter: version, Value: 1.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] Parameter: artifactId, Value: webnet-schema
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error creating from archetype

Embedded error: Unable to add module to the current project as it is not of packaging type
'pom'
[INFO] Total time: 9 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Apr 24 11:41:58 EDT 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 4M/8M