directory-users mailing list archives

From "Tony Thompson" <Tony.Thomp...@stone-ware.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] Custom schema issues (again)
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:05:29 GMT
Sorry if this came through twice.  I wasn't subscribed the first time so
I wasn't sure if it made it.

I am using these instructions to generate a custom schema:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx10/Custom+Schema

The instructions used to work but now I get an error trying to compile
the example.  I tried modifying the generated pom.xml to set the source
and target to 1.5 but there appears to be a classpath issue that I am
not sure how to fix.  Any suggestions?

Here are the compile errors:

\test\sch\test-schema\target\generated-sources\com\stoneware\schema\apac
he\CarSchema.java:[41,17] generics are not supported in -source 1.3
(try -source 1.5 to enable generics)
        ArrayList<String> list = new ArrayList<String>();

\test\sch\test-schema\target\generated-sources\com\stoneware\schema\apac
he\CarObjectClassProducer.java:[59,17] generics are not supported in
-source 1.3
(try -source 1.5 to enable generics)
        ArrayList<String> array = new ArrayList<String>();

\test\sch\test-schema\target\generated-sources\com\stoneware\schema\apac
he\CarAttributeTypeProducer.java:[60,17] generics are not supported in
-source 1.3
(try -source 1.5 to enable generics)
        ArrayList<String> names = new ArrayList<String>();

may be monitored.