directory-users mailing list archives

From "Keesjan van Bunningen" <>
Subject Error with apacheds-schema-archetype 1.0.0
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 08:09:19 GMT
I built my schema using the apacheds-schema-archetype project, two months ago. This was the
standard approach with ApacheDS version 1.0.0. This results in a pom file with this archetype
project as its parent. This worked fine, but since a few weeks I receive the following error:

Project ID:

Reason: Parent: null:apacheds-schema-archetype:maven-plugin:1.0.0 of project:
has wrong packaging: maven-plugin. Must be 'pom'.
I fixed this locally by changing the packaging of apacheds-schema-archetype to pom.
Is this a sound fix (and should this actually be updated in the maven2 repository) or am I
doing something wrong?
Kind regards,
Keesjan van Bunningen
Senior Software Developer

Finalist IT Group - never stop developing!
Mobiel: +31 6 24 693 631
Telefoon: +31 88 217 08 26
Fax: +31 88 217 08 91