directory-users mailing list archives

From "CORUM, M E [AG/1000]" <m.e.co...@monsanto.com>
Subject RE: [ApacheDS] 1.5 Kerberos Support and Custom Attribute in Schema
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:34:05 GMT
Should have said group "object" not attribute.

MikeC

-----Original Message-----
From: CORUM, M E [AG/1000] [mailto:m.e.corum@monsanto.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 8:09 AM
To: users@directory.apache.org; erodriguez@apache.org
Subject: RE: [ApacheDS] 1.5 Kerberos Support and Custom Attribute in
Schema

Enrique,

I now have SPNs and UPNs working.  It turned out that they were just
attributes.  I did have to add the objectCategory class but so far it
has gone well.  I also have a query working to find out the members of a
group (had to add the AD-specific "group" attribute but "member" was
already there.)  I'm now working on testing my client for getting a list
of attributes for the user/account and for adding users to groups.

MikeC