directory-users mailing list archives

From "CORUM, M E [AG/1000]" <m.e.co...@monsanto.com>
Subject RE: [ApacheDS] 1.5 Experience Not Good on Windows - Next Problem
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 03:33:08 GMT
Now, I'm trying to use the following code in the server.xml:

    <property name="ldifDirectory">
      <value>C:/ApacheDS_ldapusers</value>
    </property>
    <property name="ldifFilters">
      <list>
        <bean
class="org.apache.directory.server.protocol.shared.store.Krb5KdcEntryFil
ter"/>
      </list>
    </property>

I've tried every value I can think of to try for the "ldifDirectory"
value.  I tried a file name at the end and that ended up with the same
exact error as if I didn't use a file name.  The error from the code
above is listed below.  I have one file in that directory called
"admin.ldif".  Can anybody suggest syntax that might work?  I tried all
the suggestions in the comments in the file and none worked (although I
didn't try the file:/// syntax - is that really the only one that
works?).  Whether I specify a file name or not, it find the file and
swallows the first two letters and puts in a question mark, hmmm.

[22:28:44] ERROR [org.apache.directory.daemon.Bootstrapper] - Failed on
org.apache.directory.server.Service.init(InstallationLayout, String[])
javax.naming.NamingException: Invalid value :
C:\ApacheDS_ldapusers?min.ldif
	at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.DeepTrimToLowerNormalizer.normal
ize(DeepTrimToLowerNormalizer.java:65)

MikeC

prohibited.