directory-users mailing list archives

From "CORUM, M E [AG/1000]" <m.e.co...@monsanto.com>
Subject RE: [ApacheDS] 1.5 Experience Not Good on Windows - More Info - Trying to get basic Import to Work
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 02:40:48 GMT

I wired it all up in IntelliJ because I kept finding more Jar files that
the import utility needed so I just added all the /lib jars and set up a
config in IntelliJ and ran it.  It looks from the error like some jars
are Java 1.4 and others are Java 1.5.  Perhaps the attempt to go to Java
1.5 isn't complete in ApacheDS 1.5?  Again, any help would be
appreciated.  I'm just trying to load the example data file.  It worked
great in 1.0.1.  Should I just go back to 1.0.1 and continue trying to
figure out the Kerberos there?

MikeC

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError
	at
org.apache.directory.shared.asn1.ber.grammar.AbstractGrammar.<clinit>(Ab
stractGrammar.java:48)
	at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.codec.LdapMessageContainer.<init>(LdapM
essageContainer.java:76)
	at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.codec.LdapMessageContainer.<init>(LdapM
essageContainer.java:64)
	at
org.apache.directory.server.tools.commands.importcmd.ImportCommandExecut
or.<init>(ImportCommandExecutor.java:114)
	at
org.apache.directory.server.tools.commands.importcmd.ImportCommandExecut
orSkeleton.execute(ImportCommandExecutorSkeleton.java:34)
	at
org.apache.directory.server.tools.commands.importcmd.ImportCommandExecut
orStub.execute(ImportCommandExecutorStub.java:36)
	at
org.apache.directory.server.tools.request.BaseToolCommandCL.execute(Base
ToolCommandCL.java:67)
	at
org.apache.directory.server.tools.ApachedsTools.main(ApachedsTools.java:
122)
	at
a:39)
	at
Impl.java:25)
	at
com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:90)