directory-users mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 1.5.0 - Multiple Kerberos KDCs Possible?
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 19:31:07 GMT
On 4/29/07, CORUM, M E [AG/1000] <m.e.corum@monsanto.com> wrote:
> I have Kerberos working with ApacheDS 1.5.0 nicely and now I need to
> simulate multiple environments if possible.  Is it possible to have a
> separate domain in a separate partition that has its own separate
> Kerberos KDC? ...

Nope, no way to do it today.  The limitation is almost purely config.
As you noted, it's not much more than supporting mappings for a realm
to search base DN's.  We had this working in experimental OSGi builds
where the mapping was stored in the DIT.

We have a nearly identical issue with LDAP authentication.  DNS has a
similar issue.

I think we can have a solution for 1.5.1, 1.5.2 at the latest.

Enrique