directory-users mailing list archives

From Damien Tougas <dam...@tougas.net>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Having problems with schemas in 1.5
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:55:17 GMT
Hello Stefan,

I was able to load your attache LDIF but I am still not able to use it
with LDAP Studio. The mozillaAbPersonAlpha object class still does not
show up in the list of available types when I try to add a new entry.
Perhaps I am encountering a bug with LDAP Studio? How are you using it?

--
Damien Tougas