directory-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Schmidt <m...@dzone.com>
Subject Re: Problem searching and binding from PHP and SugarCRM
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 20:48:21 GMT
Hi guys.  For some reason when I turn on DEBUG mode for log4j the system
throws an exception in both normal and debug mode:

[16:52:55] ERROR [org.apache.directory.daemon.Bootstrapper] - Failed on
org.apache.directory.server.Service.init(InstallationLayout, String[])
        at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.AbstractSchemaObject.toString(AbstractSchemaObject.java:320)
        at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:2827)
        at java.lang.StringBuilder.append(StringBuilder.java:115)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultSyntaxRegistry.register(DefaultSyntaxRegistry.java:110)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.PartitionSchemaLoader.loadSyntaxes(PartitionSchemaLoader.java:654)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.PartitionSchemaLoader.load(PartitionSchemaLoader.java:348)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.AbstractSchemaLoader.loadDepsFirst(AbstractSchemaLoader.java:107)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.AbstractSchemaLoader.loadDepsFirst(AbstractSchemaLoader.java:143)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.PartitionSchemaLoader.loadWithDependencies(PartitionSchemaLoader.java:320)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.PartitionSchemaLoader.loadEnabled(PartitionSchemaLoader.java:222)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.initialize(DefaultDirectoryService.java:914)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.startup(DefaultDirectoryService.java:254)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.jndi.AbstractContextFactory.getInitialContext(AbstractContextFactory.java:118)
        at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)
        at
javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:288)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:197)
        at
javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext.<init>(InitialDirContext.java:82)
        at org.apache.directory.server.Service.init(Service.java:96)
        at
org.apache.directory.daemon.Bootstrapper.callInit(Bootstrapper.java:151)
        at
org.apache.directory.daemon.MainBootstrapper.main(MainBootstrapper.java:79)

Any ideas?

-Matt