directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [LDAP Studio] Any way to persist a connection across restarts?
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:40:24 GMT
Not yet. I created an Jira some time ago, feel free to vote for it :)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-46

But there is a workaround. The connections are stored in
<LS-home>workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.apache.directory.ldapstudio.browser.core/connections.xml

So you could save and restore this file.

Regards,
Stefan Seelmann

BTW: The password is currently stored as plaintext in connections.xml :(