directory-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Schmidt <m...@dzone.com>
Subject Re: Problem starting ApacheDS on Ubuntu 64
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 20:52:51 GMT
Hi Alex,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I have it starting up now, but it doesn't
appear to be loading the proper config file.  Here is what the startup
section looks like:

$JAVA_HOME/bin/java\
    -Dlog4j.configuration=file://$SERVER_HOME/conf/log4j.properties\
    -Xms384m -Xmx384m \
    -jar $DAEMON_HOME/bootstrapper.jar \
    $APACHEDS_HOME start >
/usr/local/apacheds-1.5.0/var/log/apacheds-stdouout.log &

Thanks,
Matt