directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Announcement] Emmanuel Lecharny is our new PMC Chair (Directory V.P.)
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2007 14:55:50 GMT
Hey, guy,

two things :

1) thanks.
2) and thanks !

Alex has devoted so much time and energy on ADS those past 5 years that
at some point he wanted to put the load of administrative tasks on
someone other shoulders... he suggested mine, and you accepted. I will
try to do my best to help the community to grow and be successfull, with
Alex help, and with all your help !

ok, starting as the new chairman, I think I need some vacations to begin
with : I'm off for 3 days ;)

CU next tuesday !
Emmanuel

Thanks again alex for the good job !