directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] JLDAP Libraries
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:12:50 GMT
Hi,

I have tested jldap a while ago, and found it pretty usable.

I don't think there is any danger whatsoever to use them, as Ldap protocol
is really protecting you against incompatibility. It's not like JDBC, which
can become very proprietary...

And as Alex, I don't really like JNDI, too, but this is the way to go for
many project embedding a Ldap Server (AppServers and such)

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny