directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integration test with Apache Directory server
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 19:47:33 GMT
Thanks Ceki,

when I read Justen's mail, I went to the logback site to see if it was an
option to migrate from what we use to this new lib. Sadly, I didn't had time
to dig seriously the pros and cons of doing it.

We will need to think about it, as logback has evolved a lot since the last
time I checked it (end of last year ?). May be we will need to have a convo
with you about the advantage of migrating, and more important, the impact on
our code base and on our users.

Atm, we are trying to cut two releases, but as soon as we are done, then we
will be able to reconsider the whole log problem.

Thanks !

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny