directory-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Quinn" <jpyobjcd...@gmail.com>
Subject [ApacheDS Authorization] HELP - Server will no longer start
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 03:55:25 GMT
I've been playing around with ACI and am getting the following barf on
server startup (which fails):

2007-03-21 23:51:18,375 [Thread-0] WARN  191 TupleCache.subentryAdded -
ACIItem parser failure on 'null'. Cannnot add ACITuples to TupleCache.
java.text.ParseException: Parser failure on ACIItem:
        {
    identificationTag "enableSearchForAllUsers",
    precedence 14,
}
Antlr exception trace:
unexpected token: name
        at org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.aci.ACIItemParser.parse(
ACIItemParser.java:128)
        at org.apache.directory.server.core.authz.TupleCache.subentryAdded(
TupleCache.java:186)
        at org.apache.directory.server.core.authz.TupleCache.initialize(
TupleCache.java:139)
        at org.apache.directory.server.core.authz.TupleCache.<init>(
TupleCache.java:101)
        at org.apache.directory.server.core.authz.AuthorizationService.init(
AuthorizationService.java:173)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain.register0(
InterceptorChain.java:436)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain.register(
InterceptorChain.java:395)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain.init(
InterceptorChain.java:260)

~end~

I have tried turning off accessControlEnabled to see if that allows me to
start the server but it does not. How to I fix this entry?

I seem to be snookered at the moment :(

Thanks,
JsD