directory-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Bartlett" <Dave.Bartl...@MEDecision.com>
Subject Questions...
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:30:28 GMT
I am evaluating LDAP implementations.  I had a difficult time
determining if Apache Directory can perform some password policy
functions such as max and min characters in password, expiration days,
warning days before expiration, logon attempts, etc.  In Apache
Directory would this be done through 'custom authenticators'?

Thank you,

db

Dave.Bartlett@medecision.com

610.540.0202 ext: 1449

this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.