directory-users mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <lis...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Integration test with Apache Directory server
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:46:16 GMT
At 11:51 AM 3/21/2007, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

>Emmanuel
>PS: double licenses would be a big plus for logback ;)

If I start thinking about what double licensing really means, my head
starts to hurt. Double licensing just does not makes sense to me. For
instance, if license L1 forbids X but allows Y and if license L2 allows X
and forbids Y, are X and Y both allowed? Forbidden? Or maybe some random
combination?

--
Ceki Gülcü
http://logback.qos.ch