directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedded with Partitions
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:08:20 GMT
Hi Brit and Katherine (I don't know which one of you is sending this
mail :),

may be following these two pages you can find some interesting
informations :
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/using-apacheds-for-unit-tests.html
or
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/embedding-apacheds-as-a-web-application.html

Another good pointer is :
http://directory.apache.org/community%26resources/embedding-apacheds.html

Hope it helps, otherwise, just post a mail, we will be very pleased to
help you if you have any problem.

PS: if you think that the docs are not clear, coantins bugs or are
helpless, just let us know. We will do our best to fix them !

Emmanuel Lécharny