directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Some problems with authz_sevenSeas.ldif
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 16:52:42 GMT
Hi,

ok, I found the problem. The LDIF parser in LDAP Studio has a problem
when the LDIF doesn't end with a blank line. Could you please open an
JIRA issue?

To work around that problem could you please just add a new line at the
end of the LDIF? You could also try to open the LDIF with LDAP Studio,
then the error message indicates that problem. I will also modify the
LDIF in the user's guide.

Many thanks for using Apache DS and sorry for the problems.

Bye,
Stefan