directory-users mailing list archives

From Przemyslaw Rudzki <er...@erace.pl>
Subject Some problems with authz_sevenSeas.ldif
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 15:15:32 GMT
Hi,

I think you have some mistake in the authz_sevenSeas.ldif file. I have
tried to import it using LDAP Studio against ApacheDS 1.0.1 running on
Linux and I have received the two errors. First one was due to the fact
that attribute organizationName was missing. Second was after trying to
import LDIF. I got.

#!RESULT ERROR
#!CONNECTION ldap://localhost:10389
#!DATE 2007-03-03T15:58:08.146
#!ERROR Record is invalid

I have no clue how to resolve this one. I am new to LDAP in general and
I was just going through the docs to learn some more. Everything is
quite clear except for the ACI and authorization stuff and running the
examples might help to grasp things a bit better ;-).

/p