directory-users mailing list archives

From "Arnab Hazra" <arnab.ha...@mindteck.com>
Subject [Triplesec] Creating new user accounts in Triplesec
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:55:09 GMT
Hi,

First of all I would like to thank you for your help in using triplesec server. At the moment
I am able to login to the demo web application both as a local username and password e.g.
"mcurie", "secret" and as a Hauskey user e.g. "codehaus", "027537".

However, I am able to login using only demo accounts provided with the installation of  Triplesec
0.7.1 server, i.e. for those users whose jar files are provided in the official web site of
Triplesec 0.7.1 server. In the user manual provided in the official web site of  Triplesec
0.7.1 server it is given that there are two ways of creating new users,  namely, through SMS
or E-mail. Since, I am located in India,  the listed service providers in case of user registration
through SMS does not contain any Indian service provider. So, the only option I have for new
user registration is through E-mail. I have tried to register a new user through e-mail, but
it is giving some errors in sending a mail and the jar created locally is too small in size
(52 bytes). My PC is also outside of the firewall. So can you please suggest me a proper way
to create a new user and register it to my local installation of triplesec 0.7.1 server. And
also the place from where I can get the jar file created for the newly created user.

I am using Triplesec 0.7.1 server in a Windows XP operating system with JDK 1.5.0 and Tomcat
4.1.34 installed.

It would be of immense help if you could suggest ways to create and register new users into
my local installation of Triplesec 0.7.1 server.

Thank You
Arnab