Ok, I have a little bit modified your code, and now, I get an error on your test, just because the filter just filter too much data.

There is no such "ou=Offices,dc=ippon,dc=fr" dn in the Ldif file you sent me.

However, just to say that, at least, the filters doe snot returns a NPE.

btw, if the server is embeded, no need to declare a port : we are going to communicate with it directly, without using a socket, so the performances will be *much* better.

Tell me if the code I sent you is ok, and what kind of pb you have if you try to use it.

Emmanuel