directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading initial database with ldifDirectory
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 20:50:13 GMT
Hi Wayne,

thanks for trying ADS 1.0.0.

I think there is a bug in this version regarding ldif initialization. The
ldif file should not contains comments, header, or things like that. This
bug is under investigation (
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-839)

It will be fixed in 1.0.1 which is due to be deliveredin the next few
days...

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,