directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS non US-ASCII DN manipulation?
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 19:02:52 GMT
Ok,

I have wrote a mini-tutorial which explain how to create unit-tests using
Apache Directory Server as a backend. I hope that it's not buggy, and that
it can help you to setup a test environment.

Note that it won't work with the current 1.0.0 version (there is a problem
in one of the unit test class used in the server), and this is the reason
you had to rewrote it.

I just expect to be able to reproduce your problem now that I have setup a
correct env to reproduce it :)

Here is the link to the turorial :
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/embedding.html

Hope it helps.