directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS non US-ASCII DN manipulation?
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 10:18:30 GMT
Ok, I think I have to start again and build a sample that simply works.

What I suggest is taht I will try to setup a real sample and add all the
necessary steps to use ADS as an embeded server for unit tests purpose into
a wiki pages, so that everybody will be able to play with it.

It will take a little bit time (let say it can be done by the end of this
week), but I really think it's needed.

It won't be #1 on my priority list, but not far...

I'll get you informed !

Thanks !

Emmanuel

--